Bringing the top tax speakers to you
We hold information regarding our customers electronically and use it in the following ways:
- Personal information supplied during the registration process and in delegate feedback forms is held to help us formulate future conferences and to keep you informed of future events;
- If you do not wish to be informed of future events your details will be removed from our records following a request in writing or by email;
- We do not make your email or telephone number(s) available to any third parties
- We may on occasions pass your postal address to certain of the carefully selected companies who work with us as sponsors, so that they may keep you informed regarding their services and products, (please email email@example.com to notify us if you do not wish your details to be passed on in this way)
- If you have any queries regarding this policy please email or write to us.