Bringing the top tax speakers to you
We hold information regarding our customers electronically and use it in the following ways:
- Personal information supplied during the registration process and in delegate feedback forms is held to help us formulate future conferences and to keep delegates informed of future events;
- This information is limited to delegates' names, their company names, business email addresses and business phone numbers. No sensitive data is held;
- We also hold similar information which we have found in the public domain, in respect of UK based tax professionals who are not former delegates, but whom we believe may be interested in attending future conferences;
- We have undertaken a Legitimate Interest Assessment and concluded that personal data is collected for a specific purpose for which we have a legitimate interest. We use your data in ways you would reasonably expect mainly providing you with relevant information regarding our conferences and services. Your data is processed in a way that is lawful, fair and transparent.
- We also keep similar information in respect of speakers and representatives of sponsors;
- All emails we send offer the recipient the option to unsubscribe from our database;
- If you do not wish to be informed of future events your details will be removed from our records, as a matter of urgency, following a request in writing or by email;
- Every person whose details are stored on our database has the right to access the personal data we hold;
- The home-page of our website displays some personal information regarding some previous delegates who have given us specific consent to feature quotes they have provided on conference feedback forms;
- We do not make any personal information available to any third parties;
- Cookies used on the Site are only active for the duration of the visit. Cookies used on the site are not stored on visitor's computer once you have closed your web browser. Information generated using cookies may be compiled into an aggregate form so that no individual can be identified
- The data collected by our servers and/or through cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
Longmark Tax Conferences Limited have focused on implementing fair information practices that are designed to protect your privacy. If you have questions or feel that your concerns have not been addressed in this privacy statement, please call us on 0845 260 1057 or email us at email@example.com
Updated February 2018